Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just plain yuck.

So, I run late.

That might be an understatement. With the exception of maybe 2 times a year... I am usually at least 10 minutes late wherever I'm going. It's not something I'm proud of... I'm even actively trying to work on it, but most of the time my lack of paying attention to what I want to be actively working on leaves me.... well, late. For those of you who may be curious... I am almost always late for my own bedtime... up reading or bumbling around... often to sleep an hour or more after I intend.

So then, I rush.

Clumsy people should not be allowed to rush.

Take today for instance. Today I was home for a lunch break and decided I wanted to take a shower. I had done a few other things and was running down to the wire. I'm in my bathroom, getting ready to jump in the shower... pulling out my hair tie... taking off my watch... then... Aaack!

I saw it coming, but there was NOTHING I could do about it.

My watch went straight into the toilet.

I mean, okay, stuff like this happens to me all the time. And I'm prettymuch used to it by now. But really?! I'm rushing around here! And, in the toilet!?

The worst part? Yes, the worst part was I had just used the toilet. It's not like if it had been a few hours since the last use all of the nastiness would have just magically disappeared, but still, when it's fresh in your mind... yuck.

Just plain yuck.


I did disinfect it afterward with alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment