Sunday, June 6, 2010

One of those people...

Ever wonder how people can wear white??

It baffles me!

Honestly.

I guess I'm baffled because I'm one of those people who spills on their shirt--no matter what the color--and most definitely if it's white... or steps into the invisible hole in the grass while everyone else glides on past without any difficulty... or trips over my own foot and stumbles into the wall... or falls off a chair that didn't move an inch... runs into the doorway... trips while walking on flat ground... and makes a mess of just about everything else I touch. You name it, I've made a mess of it, fallen over it, fallen out of it, or run into it.

So, when I see people wearing white... a white top... pants or even shoes... a bit of envy runs through me... knowing that even if I were to wear white for 5 minutes I would somehow, simultaneously and miraculously, mark myself with permanent ink, spill coffee down my front, get splashed with gutter water, snag a hole by catching myself on the doorway... all while getting pooped on from above by a swarm of friendly birds.

I'm giving up on wearing white... or maybe I will begin to embrace my stains??

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Dear Friend! It's good to know I'm not alone in my klutziness--I look forward to hearing your stories :o)

    ReplyDelete